Wave Rider - Performer design for Surf and Flat water
Surfer Weight: Men & Women up to 95kg ideal for more advance / wave riding or River use
Extreme amounts of V and thinner profile tail creates a smooth transition from rail to rail, whilst providing an extremely loose yet positive feel in smaller waves.
Slightly pulled in nose enables it to break through the lip of a wave for a re-entry.
The board has a concave under the nose for nose riding and a double V in front of the fins for turning
Manufacturing & Technical Specifications
- Materials: Core foam: EPS foam (or XPS foam sometimes),(density 26KG/cubic meter)
- Top: 2 x 6oz fiberglass + 1 x 4oz centre only
- Bottom: 2 x 6oz fiberglass
- One Bamboo stringer
- Manufacturing: Vacuum bagging
- 1 center fin and 2 FCS side Fins
- Each board has 2 leash plugs and one vent at tail
- Each board has a plastic grip box
- 1/3 Deck rip Eva pads or 6 way cut Deck
- Australian Designed
- Normally, the boards are clear epoxy. But we also paint the boards with different color.