Pop-Up Adventure Kayak Sail
The self-launching sail for kayaks, canoes, sit-on-tops, paddle boards, and more..Quick and easy to use, just clip and the sail deploys in a matter of seconds.
A large, horizontally-oriented clear window in the center of the sail allows for good visibility. Designed for winds up to 28 knot range.
Sail diameter - (110 cm.)
Manufacturing & Technical Specifications
- Made by Professional Sail maker Manufacturer
- Half-ounce rip-stop polyester spinnaker sailcloth
- This material is low-stretch fabric "not absorb water or become heavy when wet" ?
- Offering great strength and relatively very low weight
- The windowed sail is supported by a laminated and non-corroding high-modulus yet highly elastic and virtually unbreakable perimeter batten
- This batten can be deformed (twisted, bent) yet will still return to its original circular shape